- About Us
Applying to the D.O program at the OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine
Our admissions team is here to answer all of your questions and help you with each step of the application process. View the links below for more information about application requirements and admission process.
- Application requirements
- Application process and timeline
- Admission options
- Technical standards
- State residency status
- Transfer student policies
- Foreign transcript policy
- Tuition and financial aid
- Non-discrimination statement
- May: AACOMAS opens
- June: OSUCOM starts processing applications and supplemental applications are sent
- September: On-campus interviews begin
- January: Latest MCAT accepted
- February 28: AACOMAS application deadline
- March 30: Supplemental application deadline
- April: On-campus interviews conclude
Notice: The AACOMAS Repeat Coursework Policy will change effective May 1, 2017. For additional information, see full notice.
- To check the status of your application, call 918-561-8324.