- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Jacque Secondine Hensley, M.A.
Director, Office of American Indians in Medicine and Science
Kent Smith, Ph.D.
Associate Dean of American Indians in Medicine and Science
Professor of Anatomy
Executive Assistant, Office of the Senior Associate Dean of Clinical Affairs
Location and Hours
The Office of American Indians in Medicine and Science has offices in Tulsa and Oklahoma City.
OSU Center for Health Sciences
1111 W. 17th Street
Barson Building, 342
Tulsa, OK 74107
OSU Oklahoma City
900 N. Portland Avenue
Science Building, 205
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73107
View a campus map. Please note the map is marked with "Health Technologies".
Office hours for the OKC office are Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.