- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- » COM @ Cherokee Nation
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Kent Smith, Ph.D.
Associate Dean of American Indians in Medicine and Science
Professor of Anatomy
Jacque Secondine Hensley, M.A.
Director, Office of American Indians in Medicine and Science
Location and Hours
The Office of American Indians in Medicine and Science has offices in Tulsa and Tahlequah.
OSU Center for Health Sciences
1111 W. 17th Street
Barson Building, 342
Tulsa, OK 74107