- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- » COM @ Cherokee Nation
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
OSU Health Access Network Case Management Program
OSU Health Access Network is a service organization providing case management, care coordination, improved access to specialty care, expanded quality improvement and data analysis to enhance the medical capabilities of OSU SoonerCare Choice providers.
OSU Health Access Network is a free program for SoonerCare Choice members — no cost for physicians or patients.
OSU Health Access Network partners with various organizations to assist in providing high quality case management and personalized care: