- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Student Life and Services
The heart of the school is our students. Our student-centered philosophy provides a supportive, caring environment where future physicians can freely explore their interests.
The Office of Student Services provides various resources and activities for our students including career development, financial aid, academic skills, wellness services and more.
Health and Wellness
Clubs and Organizations
From the Student Government Association and student clubs, students have a voice and an active role in campus life.
For questions regarding student affairs and student life, please contact the Office of Student Services at 918-561-8421.