- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Foreign Transcript Policy
The OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine will only accept credit for foreign coursework that has been evaluated by a U.S. evaluation service, when that evaluation report indicates that the coursework was similar to coursework taken at an institution that is comparable to a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S. As such, any coursework taken at a foreign institution must undergo evaluation for U.S. equivalence by one of the evaluation services accepted by AACOMAS.
Applicants should request that an official copy of the evaluation report be sent directly to AACOMAS from the evaluation service. OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine will not accept student copies of an evaluation or transfer credit that appears on a U.S. transcript. Applications will not be considered complete without an official course-by-course evaluation. Prior to matriculation, accepted students will be required to submit a copy of the evaluation report to the Admissions Office for the student's file. The Admissions Office will review the file to ensure that the required process has been completed.