- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
State Residency Status
To qualify as an Oklahoma resident for tuition purposes, a student must be a lawful resident of the United States and meet one of the following two requirements:
A non-independent student must have at least one parent, stepparent or court-appointed guardian who is an Oklahoma resident. Additionally, this parent, stepparent or court-appointed guardian must have claimed the student as a dependent on his/her federal income tax return for the previous year.
An independent student must have lived in Oklahoma in some capacity other than as a full-time student at a post-secondary institution for a period of at least twelve continuous months prior to matriculation.
Non-U.S. citizens who do not have a permanent resident visa at the time of application cannot be considered for admission.