- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- » COM @ Cherokee Nation
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Campus Security at the OSU Center for Health Sciences works to provide a safe learning and working environment for students, faculty and staff.
Campus Security patrol the campus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Campus Security officers patrol all buildings during all hours of operation, as well as during non-operational periods.
Campus Security respond to alarms and other emergency situations, conduct safety and
security audits, maintain control of vehicle traffic onto the campus and enforce parking
Alerts and Reports
Contact Campus Security
We are here to serve campus 24/7. To contact Campus Security, please call 918-625-8592.
If this is an emergency, please call 911.