- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- » COM @ Cherokee Nation
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
No timely warning messages are in effect at this time.
To help prevent crimes or serious incidents, Campus Security, in conjunction with other departments on campus, issue Timely Warnings to notify community members about crimes or other serious incidents in and around our community.
If a situation arises that, in the judgment of OSU Center for Health Sciences administration and other university officials, constitutes an ongoing or continuing threat, a campus-wide Crime Alert will be issued.
Crime Alerts are posted by Campus Security at the entrance to each campus building and an email is sent to all students, faculty and staff. A notice may also be posted on the website.