- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
The University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine Accreditation
The medical school is accredited by the Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation (COCA) of the American Osteopathic Association, the recognized accrediting agency for institutions that train osteopathic physicians (Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation, American Osteopathic Association, 142 East Ontario Street, Chicago, IL 60611; telephone 312-202-8000; email@example.com). The Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education are empowered by the Oklahoma Constitution to prescribe standards for higher education applicable to each institution in the Oklahoma State System of Higher Education.
Concerns or complaints regarding accreditation standards for the medical school can be directed to the COCA. For student complaints regarding accreditation, please view this policy.
- Evidentiary Submission for Addressing the COCA Continuing Accreditation Standards
- College of Osteopathic Medicine Continuing Accreditation Standards
The Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences and OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other protected category.