- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- » COM @ Cherokee Nation
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
What to Include:
1. Title of presentation: : Please choose a brief title (maximum of 100 characters) that clearly indicates the content of the contribution. Please avoid abbreviations in the title. Abbreviations may be used in the text if they are defined when first used.
2. Principal author: name, highest educational degree obtained, and email.
3. Co- authors: their names and highest educational degree obtained.
4: Preference: for presentation in a poster session or an oral presentation session,
5. Abstract: Please ensure that your abstract contains no more than 500 words. Please avoid diagrams, illustrations, tables, references or graphics in the abstract. Provide maximum relevant information in the abstract and if the subject matter is empirical, the following structure is obligatory: background, methods, results, conclusions.
6. Key-Words: Please indicate 3-5 keywords for your abstract.
Where to submit your abstract:
All abstract submissions must be submitted via the following link: https://tinyurl.com/OSUCHSabstracts
Posters must be submitted no later than 19-Feb-2020 to the Medical Library for printing. More information can be found here: https://libraryguides.health.okstate.edu/posters