- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
Advancing the Frontier of Medical Research
Researchers at OSU Center for Health Sciences are on the leading edge of the development and enhancement of knowledge in various fields of study — from medicine to biomedical sciences to forensic sciences and vertebrae paleontology.
Research is an integral part of the mission for OSU Center for Health Sciences and adds significantly to the academic environment. Our faculty and staff work with students on providing hands-on research experiences and mentorship in an innovative learning environment.
Discover Research at OSU Center for Health Sciences
Research interests range from biomedical to clinical sciences to vertebrae paleontology.
OSU-CHS partners with the best and brightest research innovators in Oklahoma.
Find information about available clinical trials and how to participate.