- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- » COM @ Cherokee Nation
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Research is an integral part of the mission for OSU Center for Health Sciences and adds significantly to the academic environment for our medical students. Working with our faculty and staff, students gain hands-on research experiences and mentorship in an innovative learning environment.
Congratulations to our Student Authors on their recent publications!
Student Research Resources
- Oklahoma State Medical Proceedings
Oklahoma State Medical Proceedings is an online open access peer reviewed journal with an emphasis on articles by individuals in training.
The Journal of American Osteopathic Association recognizes the importance of engaging students in scholarly activity at an early stage. To assist in this process, the JAOA is opening its peer review process to osteopathic medical students. Students who are interested can contact email@example.com. Students should include their CV, the name of the mentor who has agreed to guide them in the peer review process, and their areas of interest.
Forms, Policies and Procedures
Students who would like to participate in research are encouraged to contact us. Additional information can also be found at the links below.