- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
OSU Center for Rural Health
Advancing Health Care for Rural Oklahoma
The OSU Center for Rural Health funds programs aimed at providing Oklahoma’s rural practitioners, hospitals and clinics the support necessary to ensure access to quality health care for Oklahoma’s rural residents.
Many of these services are free and provide important information not readily available to most rural communities. The OSU Center for Rural Health also oversees the rural rotations for third and fourth year medical students. We also serve as a statewide clearinghouse for rural health information.
Education & Training
The Center for Rural Health provides rural health education programs and training for medical students at OSU Center for Health Sciences.
Outreach & Advocacy
From online education to working with rural hospitals, the Center for Rural Health works to increase access to quality health care services.
Research & Evaluation
The Center for Rural Health conducts research to identify issues and implement solutions to address rural health care.
Connect with OSU Center for Rural Health
Stay up-to-date on the latest rural health news, research and information.