- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- » COM @ Cherokee Nation
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Biological Safety Training
Educators need to be aware of the risks inherent in using biohazardous materials in the laboratory and must use best practices in applying biosafety practices to minimize the risk to students and the community. The following training is designed to encourage awareness of the risks and protect the health and wellness of our students and educators at OSU-CHS.
Who is required to take this training?
Training is required initially for all those working with biohazards as determined by the principal investigator/supervisor. Refresher training is required every three years. Training may also be required as policy, procedure and equipment changes occur or the principal investigator/supervisor determines there is a need.
Training is available online through CITI Program.
Related Policies and Information
Staff and Contact
|Amber Hood, M.S., CPIA, CIP||Director, Regulatory Compliance and Research Facilitiesfirstname.lastname@example.org
|Rebecca Crandell, M.S.||Assistant Director, Research Complianceemail@example.com