- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Research Compliance and Lab Safety
The Office of Research provides compliance oversight, safety training and education programs to meet the research needs faculty, staff, postdocs and students involved in the conduct of research at OSU Center for Health Sciences.
Research compliance and laboratory safety programs are structured to provide key personnel with a better understanding of the research requirements, policies and administrative processes that impact the research enterprise.
- Animal Care and Use
- Biological Safety
- Bloodborne Pathogen
- Conflict of Interest
- Human Subjects in Research
- Laboratory Safety
- Radiation Safety
- Research Misconduct
New Personnel Training Checklist
A research investigator's checklist for new personnel must be filled out and turned in to Research Compliance.