- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- » COM @ Cherokee Nation
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
COVID-19 Project Echo
In response to the Coronavirus pandemic, OSU-CHS is launching a COVID-19 Oklahoma Update ECHO to keep healthcare providers updated as the situation changes.
COVID-19 Oklahoma Update ECHO - Please Register.
This ECHO will be held weekly every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 8:30 a.m. until further notice.
Dr. Gitanjali Pai, Infectious Disease Specialist at Stilwell Memorial Hospital in Stilwell, Oklahoma
Dr. Jennifer Clark, Hospice / Palliative Care Specialist in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Steven Buck, CEO CarePoint, Former Oklahoma Secretary of Human Services
Annette Mays, R.H.I.A, C.P.H.Q., Executive Director of the Home Care and Hospice Association
LaWanna Halstead, Vice President, Oklahoma Hospital Association