- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- » COM @ Cherokee Nation
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Lost and Found
Campus Security maintains the lost and found for the OSU Center for Health Sciences campus. OSU Center for Health Sciences in not responsible for lost or stolen articles, and students are urged to mark their books and belongings clearly.
All found items should be turned into the Campus Security office located in Founders Hall.
To claim a lost item, the following is required:
- Valid form of identification
- Proof of ownership such as a detailed description of item
Questions regarding lost and found should be directed to Campus Security at email@example.com or 918-625-8592.