- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
For questions regarding admission options and specialty programs, contact the admissions team at 918-561-8468.
Designed for highly motivated undergraduate students who are interested in practicing primary care medicine in rural Oklahoma. This program allows students to complete both a bachelor's degree and doctor of osteopathic medicine degree in 7 years.
Guaranteed Interview Program
Provides prospective students from partner universities in Oklahoma with a clear path to earn an interview to the OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Promotes entry into the osteopathic medical profession of high-potential students who come from disadvantaged or medically underrepresented backgrounds or are pursuing medicine as a second career. After successful completion of the bridge year, students matriculate into the OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine and join the incoming medical school class.
Rural Medical Track
The Rural Medical Track is designed to prepare students for a rural primary care residency and a successful practice in rural or underserved Oklahoma.