- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Recruitment Events for Prospective Students
Our recruitment team would like to welcome you to our campus to learn about the OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine and our application process.
Information Sessions and Meet OSU Students
The OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine hosts monthly information sessions. During the information sessions, you will:
- Meet current medical students and hear about their experiences in medical school
- Tour the A.R. & Marylouise Tandy Medical Academic Building
- Learn about the admission process and how to be a competitive applicant
Please RSVP for one of the dates listed below. A minimum of ten students is required. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
|Friday, September 6, 2019||1:30 - 3 p.m.||Register Now|
|Friday, October 4, 2019||1:30 - 3 p.m.||Register Now|
|Friday November 1, 2019||1:30 - 3 p.m.||Register Now|
OSU-COM is offering advisement appointments for prospective medical students. If you're interested in meeting with OSU-COM Recruitment, please schedule a meeting.
Weekday campus tours are a great way to explore OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine. Your campus tour will be led by a medical school student ambassador. They’re knowledgeable about OSU-COM and happy to answer your questions. If you’d like to schedule a tour of the A.R. & Marylouise Tandy Medical Academic building, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our recruitment and admissions team travels to universities in Oklahoma to present to pre-med clubs and organizations. If you’re interested in scheduling a presentation or would like to know more about upcoming events, please contact email@example.com.
The Student National Medical Association (SNMA) is hosting their annual Minority Association of Pre-Medical Students (MAPS) Conference on October 26 for undergrads interested in medicine.