- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- » COM @ Cherokee Nation
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Tuition and Financial Aid
The Office of Financial Aid is here to assist you in obtaining the federal financial aid you are eligible to receive as quickly as possible. We can help you understand the cost of medical school and help you identify ways to pay for your education.
Find helpful resources below or contact our student financial services team with any questions.
Apply for Financial Aid
Learn about the steps to complete your FAFSA application to qualify for assistance. Applications must be filed each academic year. Our Title IV School Code is G11282.
Cost of Attendance
We provide a year-by-year breakdown of tuition, fees and other costs associated with attending medical school.
Types of Financial Aid
From scholarships to student loans to work-study options, we can help you identify what aid will work best for you.
The American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine (AACOM) offers an online series of educational debt management modules designed to help osteopathic medical students and recent graduates.
For questions about the financial aid process, contact the Office of Student Financial Services.