- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Graduate Program Record Request
Graduate students can request records online, or in the Office of Student Affairs. Record requests not made through the self-service portal MUST be completed on OSU Stillwater campus request forms.
The OSU Graduate College requires requests to be made on those forms even if they are processed in the OSU Center for Health Sciences Registrar’s office. Stillwater requires all but pick up requests to be referred to main campus for processing.
Transcript and Enrollment Certifications via OSU Stillwater
Requests completed on medical student forms will not be processed.
D.O. Program record request information can be found here.