- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
OSU Center for Health Sciences Alumni Association
As an OSU-CHS graduate, you automatically gain access to signature events both on and off campus such as alumni reunions, watch parties, Family Fun Day, receptions, tailgates, and more! Everyone is welcomed and encouraged to attend these FREE events.
Our purpose is to help keep alumni connected through meaningful relationships. The OSU-CHS Alumni network is comprised of nearly 4,000 people representing all programs including medical, allied health, forensic sciences, biomedical sciences, and health care administration.
The OSU-CHS Alumni Association is a self-governed association incorporated under the laws of the State of Oklahoma and recognized by the IRS as a 501 (C) 3 not-for-profit organization. Membership dues are directed to the OSU Stillwater Alumni office through Orange Connection.