- About Us
Welcome to the OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine! Below you will find information on how to prepare for you first year of medical school.
- Send in your admissions agreement with a $100 deposit to reserve your spot
- Complete required health forms and submit to Med+Proctor
- Investigate medical insurance if you are currently not covered. Both the American Medical Student Association and the Student Osteopathic Medical Association offer medical insurance. Additional details can be found in your admissions documents located within the applicant portal or by contacting the Admissions Office, 918-561-8324.
Important Dates and Events
- Admitted Students Day: July 7, 2018
- Orientation: July 30 - August 3, 2018
- White Coat Ceremony: August 4, 2018
- First Day of Class: August 6, 2018
OSU College of Osteopathic medical students have a health insurance option through Oklahoma State University. For more information, contact 405-744-5449 or email@example.com, or visit OSU Office of Human Resources.
While it is the responsibility of each student to obtain his or her own housing, the Office of Student Affairs, with the assistance of various student organizations, maintains a listing of housing in the Tulsa area. The office assumes no liability regarding the accuracy of information in its student housing files. Students must notify the College of their current address and telephone number during their association with the College.
Students are expected to make their own arrangements for transportation while attending school.
Depending on available funds, some opportunities for part-time employment are available to students including research and laboratory assistants, tutors, library assistants and fitness center reception.
Family and Friends
The Student Advocate Association is an organization whose main objective is to support the friends and family medical students. In addition to social events and service projects, SAA works hard to support the entire student body and further promote Osteopathic medicine.