- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- » COM @ Cherokee Nation
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Biomedical Sciences Admissions
View application information and requirements by program.
Graduate Programs Admissions
Applicants must submit all application materials online through the OSU Graduate College.
Dual Degree Program Admissions
Dual degree program applicants must be admitted to the D.O program in the OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine and admitted to the School of Biomedical Sciences. For specific application requirements, please see the dual degree program pages.
Application Review Process
Applications are reviewed by graduate faculty shortly after the closing of each application deadline. Applicants are encouraged to identify a potential mentor and research interest prior to application submission. Review the Research profiles here and then link to https://scholars.okstate.edu/