- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Tuition & Financial Aid
|Oklahoma residents||$230.45/credit hour|
|Supplemental Off-Campus Fee (Web Courses)||$25.00/credit hour|
|Technology Services||$10.41/credit hour|
|Library Automation||$7.50/credit hour|
|Graduate College Program Fee||$2.50/credit hour|
|Student Facility Fee||$15.20/credit hour|
|Student Records||$3.35/credit hour|
|Security Services Fee||$4.00/credit hour|
|Student Union Fee (on-campus students only)||$5.00/credit hour|
|Student Activity||$7.72/credit hour|
|Wellness Center fee (on-campus students only)||$7.29/credit hour|
|Printing fee (on-campus students only)||$1.53/credit hour|
Stipends are available to full-time students on a competitive basis from the School of Biomedical Sciences. Other forms of financial aid may be available from departments, faculty research grants or through the Office of Financial Aid.
Students requesting financial aid should start with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Use school code 003170.
Graduate Stipend Guidelines
Stipend support is limited and available on an annual competitive basis. Stipends are awarded for 12 months, from July 1 through June 30. Stipends may be awarded for full ($21,180) or partial amounts.
Submit your application to Dr. Randall Davis (office E491)
- Only students working towards the doctorate degree are eligible for stipends
- Must be enrolled full-time for the entire year
- Must maintain a GPA of at least 3.0 and maintain good academic standing
- Normally, students receiving stipends are not employed and are expected to work full-time at the OSU Center for Health Science. However, eligible students receiving another source of income may apply for stipends. For example, students employed as instructors in the biomedical sciences (e.g., adjunct instructors at TCC) are eligible for stipends. However, these students should not teach more than one course per semester.
- Students are strongly encouraged to apply for extramural funding by the end of the first year of stipend support, and if necessary, each year thereafter.
- Full stipends will not be extended beyond 5 years
Student Fee Refund Policy
Refer to the OSU Graduate College Academic Calendar for a schedule of refunds.