- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- » COM @ Cherokee Nation
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Graduate Certificate in Medical Sciences
The Graduate Certificate in Medical Sciences (GCRT in MSCI) is an academic credential earned after completing a one-year program of focused study. The GCRT in MSCI is designed to prepare students to become more qualified applicants to medical school, masters and doctoral programs; or serve as a standalone educational achievement to assist in career development. Students admitted to this program shall receive access to Student Success services and follow-up in such a manner to provide the necessary support mechanisms to increase their probabilities of success. OSU is home to state-of-the-art technology, esteemed faculty, and excellent staff, thereby providing outstanding education and experience.
Graduate Certificate Program Options
Learn more about admissions options, requirements, and how to apply.
Curriculum for the Graduate Certificate Program
The Certificate Program consists of four courses offered over the course of a summer, fall, and spring term:
- Clinical Anatomy for Allied Healthcare;
- Graduate Medical Physiology;
- Medical Biochemistry; and
- Medical Microbiology and Immunology.
For more information on the Certificate Program curriculum, please visit the Certificate Program curriculum page.
If you have any questions about our program, please contact us: