- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- » COM @ Cherokee Nation
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
M.S. in Biomedical Sciences Admissions
Admissions to the Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences is competitive and limited spots are available.
- Application Deadline: May 31
- Application Opens: March 1
How to Apply
Application materials must be submitted through the OSU Graduate College.
- Completed baccalaureate degree
- GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Completed coursework in:
- General Biology
- General Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- GRE Test Scores
- Verbal and quantitative sections: 150 minimum
- Writing section: 4.0 minimum
International students for whom English is a second language are required to have earned a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of at least 550 (213 computer based or 79 Internet based).
Please review policy 5.0 in the Graduate College Catalog.
If you have any questions, please contact us: