- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
M.S. in Biomedical Sciences Admissions
Admissions to the Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences is competitive and limited spots are available.
- Application Deadline: May 31
- Application Opens: March 1
How to Apply
Application materials must be submitted through the OSU Graduate College.
- Completed baccalaureate degree
- GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Completed coursework in:
- General Biology
- General Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- GRE Test Scores
- Verbal and quantitative sections: 150 minimum
- Writing section: 4.0 minimum
International students for whom English is a second language are required to have earned a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of at least 550 (213 computer based or 79 Internet based).
- Students in the M.S. degree program may transfer a maximum of nine hours of graduate credit from an accredited graduate program at a different institution.
- Transfer credit must be recommended by the advisory committee through submission and approval of the plan of study and approved by the Associate Dean of Graduate Studies.
- Students transferring graduate credit must have been enrolled in a graduate program at another institution and the course or courses transferred must be recognized as graduate courses by that institution.
- Students must have earned a grade of “B” or better in all graduate courses transferred.
- All required courses must be taken at the OSU Center for Health Sciences
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Director, Graduate Programs