- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- » COM @ Cherokee Nation
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Ph.D. in Biomedical Sciences Admissions
Learn more about admission requirements, application deadline and transfer hours for the biomedical sciences doctoral program. Application materials must be submitted online through the OSU Graduate College.
- January 15
How to Apply
Application materials must be submitted online through the OSU Graduate College.
- Completed baccalaureate degree
- GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- GRE test scores
- Verbal and quantitative sections: 150 minimum
- Writing section: 4.0 minimum
- Completed coursework in:
- General Biology
- General Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
International students for whom English is a second language are required to have earned a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of at least 550 (213 computer based or 79 Internet based).
Please review policy 5.0 in the Graduate College Catalog.
If you have any questions, please contact us: