- About Us
OSU School of Health Care Administration
Notice: Our webpage is currently under construction. If you are interested in learning more about our degrees and programs , please contact Amanda Benn, program manager at email@example.com.
The School of Health Care Administration at Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences trains leaders to guide hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and other health organizations. A Master of Science in Health Care Administration degree is ideal for those want to move into management or executive positions in health care.
At a glance
Program type: Master's degree
Credit hours: 32
Delivery: Fully-online or in-person
Concentrations: Leadership/Entrepreneurship or Administration
Experience: No prior health care experience required
- Fall: July 1
- Spring: December 1
- Summer: Please contact us
Apply: Apply online via the OSU Graduate College
- #4 MHA degree program in the nation by Public Health Online
- #3 most affordable MHA degree program by Healthcare-Administration-Degree.net
- #4 best online HCA colleges in the nation by SuccessfulStudent.org
- #12 best value online master's HCA program by BestMedicalDegrees.com
- #5 best online MHA program by TheBestSchools.org
Learn. Grow. Lead.
Questions? Contact us