- About Us
- Fall admission: July 1
- Spring admission: December 1
- Summer admission: Please contact our program coordinator
Fill out the graduate application admission form through the OSU Graduate College
- Please mark ‘Degree Candidate’ as the Admission status.
- Please list ‘Health Care Administration’ as the proposed major.
- Please list ‘Master of Science’ as the degree sought.
- Online application fee is $50.00
- International application fee is $75.00
- Payment can be made online
- Submit an official transcript from each college or university you have attended or are currently attending, including OSU.
- Applicants are responsible for contacting these schools and requesting official transcripts.
- Students should have earned a minimum of a 3.0 GPA in the last 60 hours of undergraduate work.
Health Care Experience
- Please outline your health care experience, if any, and how you see this program benefiting your career in your goal statement below.
Statement of Qualifications, Goals & Objectives
Please prepare a one- to two-page, typed, double-spaced essay that includes the following:
- Description of your current job.
- Description of current and past health care experience, if any.
- What are your career goals?
- How will the HCA program help you in achieving these goals?
- Why are you applying to OSU’s HCA program?
- What personal strengths will help you attain your goals?
- What personal challenges do you face in achieving your goals?