- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- » COM @ Cherokee Nation
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Graduate Programs in Biomedical Sciences
The OSU School of Biomedical Sciences offers a broad foundation of training in the areas of anatomy, cell biology, biochemistry, microbiology, pathology, pharmacology and physiology.
Graduates from our programs have a wide range of career opportunities including biomedical education and research in universities, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology.
Apply to the OSU School of Biomedical Sciences
Ready to take the next step? Applicants should have earned a baccalaureate degree and have a strong background in biology, chemistry and physics.
Biomedical Research at OSU
Our scientists collaborate on research projects that advance the knowledge of neuroscience, immunology, microbiology and more.
Undergraduate Research Opportunities
SEEDS (STEM Education to Enhance Diversity in Science) encourages undergraduate students, to learn more about a career in biomedical research.