- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- » COM @ Cherokee Nation
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
On-Campus & Online Forensic Science Graduate Programs
Master of Science in Forensic Sciences (Thesis)
Earn a Master of Science in Forensic Sciences in one of four specilizations. Our program is designed for individuals pursuing careers in crime laboratories, investigative agencies or teaching and research in the forensic sciences. The specializations below require a research project and thesis.
|Forensic Biology/DNA||Master of Science in Forensic Sciences||On-Campus and Online|
|Forensic Psychology||Master of Science in Forensic Sciences||On-Campus and Online|
|Forensic Chemistry||Master of Science in Forensic Sciences||On-Campus and Online|
Master of Science in Forensic Sciences (Non-Thesis)
The non-thesis Master of Science in Forensic Sciences is designed for professionals already engaged in careers related to forensic sciences. Online and on-campus courses available.
|Forensic Investigative Sciences||Master of Science in Forensic Sciences||100% Online|
|Arson, Explosives, Firearms and Toolmarks Investigation||Master of Science in Forensic Sciences||On-Campus and Online|
Graduate Certificate and Special Programs
Learn more about the graduate certificate, enrollment of non-degree seeking students and special programs for forensic nurses.
- Graduate Certificate in Arson, Explosives, Firearms and Toolmarks Investigation
- Non-Degree Seeking Enrollment
- Forensic Nursing Traing Courses
Have a question about our academic offerings? Our program coordinator can help.