- About Us
Non-Degree Seeking Admission and Enrollment
Individuals not pursuing a master’s degree may apply to enroll in courses not filled by forensic sciences students. Course openings are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis according to the date of admission as a non-degree seeking graduate student. Applicants must provide a transcript showing an undergraduate degree conferred.
This program is designed for:
- Individual interested in a specific course
- Qualified applicant not admitted to the master’s program because of limited space
- Potential applicant wanting to take a trial course before applying
How to apply:
At least one month prior to the start of the semester:
- Apply online at OSU Graduate College online application
- Choose Non-Degree Seeking on the screen asking for the Degree Program and Admission Type.
- Within the application, scan/upload transcripts, including one showing the undergraduate degree conferred. This action speeds up the application by allowing provisional admission and enrollment before official transcripts arrive.
- Make any changes before you submit and pay. Information cannot be changed afterward.
- Send notice of your completed application to email@example.com
- Watch for admission letter by e-mail from the OSU Graduate College.
- Have official transcripts sent directly by each college/university attended to: OSU Graduate College, 202 Whitehurst, Stillwater, OK 74078-1019
- After completing your admission, the School of Forensic Sciences will e-mail you a “welcome” message with complete directions for OKEY (OSU system) access, online enrollment, and the required online orientation.
- Automatic holds restrict enrollment by non-program students. You may ask to have the hold removed after setting up the OKEY by e-mailing the information below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On the subject line, write “OKEY and hold removal”
- In the message, provide your name, CWID, names/numbers of desired courses, and a request to have the advising hold removed.
- Confirm that you have enrolled by sending either a screenshot or a cut-and-paste copy of your schedule to email@example.com.
For questions about non-degree admissions and enrollment, please contact the School of Forensic Sciences.