- About Us
Conditions for Collaboration
Community Partner Conditions for Collaboration
By registering, you confirm your acknowledgement and consent to participate as a community partner for the OSU Project ECHO. Community partners agree to:
- Participate collegially in regularly scheduled OSU Project ECHO conferences by presenting cases, providing comments, asking questions;
- Keep confidential any patient information provided by other community partners during a conference;
- Complete periodic surveys to help improve services to clinicians and other partners;
- Use required software including, but not limited to Zoom and Box;
- Provide clinical updates and de-identified outcome data on patients as needed;
- Be solely responsible for the treatment of your patients and understand that all clinical decisions rest with you regardless of recommendations provided by other OSU Project ECHO participants and;
- Ensure that your patients are aware of your participation in OSU Project ECHO and their de-identified information could be shared.
- Be photographed and recorded during OSU Project ECHO sessions.