- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
TeleED - Educational Development - For School Administrators and Educators
The TeleED ECHO is a partnership of OSU Center for Health Sciences Project ECHO and OSU-Tulsa. Provides opportunities for superintendents, principals and others in position of leadership, especially for schools in rural areas of the state, to share best practices, receive ongoing and timely professional development and collaborate to help resolve complex issues and questions regarding Oklahoma schools and its students.
Why TeleED ECHO?
- Nationally, professional development for rural educators is hampered due to limited resources, budgetary constraints and geographic isolation.
- About 94 percent of Oklahoma schools are considered rural or town school districts.
- Oklahoma rural schools offer fewer professional development opportunities than their non-rural counterparts.
Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday from Noon - 1 p.m. Registration is required.
- Use of technology to leverage scarce resources statewide
- Collaboration among superintendents, educators, university professors, school psychologists and others
- Increased ability to implement best practices in school districts across the state
- Real-time review of cases submitted by participants
- Best practices gained through case-based learning
- Opportunity to attend training sessions from any location by using a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Continuing support for advocacy and outreach programming in local communities
- Free CEU for professional development
Ed Harris, Ph.D., Professor and Williams Chair of Educational Leadership, Administrator for the Brock International Prize in Education
Kathy Curry, Ed.D, Associate Professor of Educational Leadership
Don Raleigh, Ed.D, Superintendent of Pryor Public Schools
April Grace, Ed.D, Superintendent of Shawnee Public Schools
Sara Rich, Ph.D, Clinical Assistant Professor, Certified School Psychologist
Jackie Mania-Singer, Ed.D, Assistant Professor of School Administration
Andrea Castañeda, Chief Innovation Officer, Tulsa Public Schools Design Lab and Innovation
Clinic Coordinator, Project ECHO