- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Master of Athletic Training
Athletic Training at OSU
The athletic training graduate program in the School of Allied Health at OSU Center for Health Sciences prepares individuals to become competent and independent clinicians who will enhance the quality of patient health care and advance the profession of athletic training through practice and research.
- First athletic training program in the nation aligned with an osteopathic medical school
- Block didactic scheduling enables full immersion and uniquely tailored clinical experience opportunities
- Diverse clinical experience opportunities in Oklahoma and across the nation
- Focused coursework in spinal healthcare, gross anatomy, radiology and contemporary modalities
- Interdisciplinary education with biomedical sciences and osteopathic professionals
- Capstone semester includes research project and career-focused clinical experience
OUT OF STATE SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE. PLEASE CONTACT PROGRAM FOR MORE INFORMATION
Two-Year Graduate Program
More than 70 percent of athletic trainers hold a master's degree. Earn a Master of Athletic Training in two years at OSU Center for Health Sciences.
Real World Experience
From professional sports teams to traditional clinic settings, students gain hands-on experience in a variety of different settings.
CAATE Accredited Program
The Oklahoma State University Master of Athletic Training Program is currently accredited
by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE).
Learn More and view BOC Pass Rates.
Jennifer Volberding, Ph.D.