- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- » COM @ Cherokee Nation
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Athletic Training Admissions Information
|December 15||Priority Review of Applications Begin|
Final Application Deadline
APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED.
How to Apply
The OSU Master of Athletic Training program application is a two-step process.
- Submit an online application through the OSU Graduate College
- Complete all supplemental application documentation and mail to:
Dr. Jennifer Volberding
OSU Center for Health Sciences
1111 W 17th St.
Tulsa, OK 74107
- Submission of online application through the OSU Graduate College
- Submission of all supplemental documentation materials by mail
- 3.0 GPA
- “B” in all prerequisite coursework listed below
- 50 hours of observation under a certified athletic trainer
Undergraduate students can choose any major as long as the prerequisite coursework (OSU course or equivalent) is completed prior to beginning the master’s program. View transfer credit guides in the OSU Office of Undergraduate Admissions to see how classes from other institutions transfer to Oklahoma State University.
|Principles of Nutrition|
|Physiology of Exercise|
- Consent for possession of medical records
- Criminal background check
- OSU ATP health history
- Technical standards and assumption of risk
- Observation hours report
- OSHA respirator medical evaluation questionnaire
Application Review Process
Final selection for admission into the formal athletic training program is determined by objective evaluation of all documentation. Students are notified of their acceptance/ rejection by March 15.
Acceptance is contingent upon the student being in compliance with the curriculum’s policies and procedures, receiving a satisfactory background check, meeting the technical standards, successfully completing the physical assessment and obtaining all immunizations required of health care professionals.
Tuition and Fees
Find information on tuition, fees and financial aid information here.
OUT OF STATE SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE. PLEASE CONTACT PROGRAM FOR MORE INFORMATION
OSU School of Allied Health - Athletic Training Program
1111 W. 17th St.
Tulsa, OK 74107