- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
We serve OSU Center for Health Sciences faculty, staff, students and community by creating and maintaining an inspiring campus environment to support essential research, education and outreach.
By doing this, we help OSU achieve prominence as an outstanding institution of higher education and drive our organization’s financial and resource model through sustainable and cost-effective growth.
Baseline services include materials/asset management, locks/keys, heating/air, carpentry and painting.
Billable services include furniture repair, window treatment, signage and remodeling projects.
Work Order Request
Please contact the Tulsa Helpdesk at 918-561-1800 or email@example.com to submit a work order request.