Physician Assistant Program - Prospective Students
The OSU-CHS PA Program is a 28-month program with 13 months of didactic training and
15 months of clinical training. If accreditation is awarded, the first class of 25
students will begin courses in July 2021.
- Applicants must have a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a
cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Required Pre-requisite undergraduate courses must have a grade of B or better:
- Chemistry: 8 hours (with at least 1 hour lab)
- Anatomy: cadaver lab is encouraged
- Biology: at least 6 upper division hours
- Psychology: 6 hours
- Statistics: 3 hours
- Recommended courses:
- Medical terminology
- Combined anatomy and physiology courses are accepted as prerequisites. A total of
8 credit hours is required for this type of coursework.
- Application must be submitted through CASPA (Central Application Service for Physician
- Personal statement
- 3 letters of references
- 1 letter must be from a health care professional
- Prefer to see letters from practicing Physician Assistants
- GRE exam
For more information email email@example.com