- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- » COM @ Cherokee Nation
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
On behalf of OSU Center for Health Sciences, we would like to welcome you to campus! Below you find a list of resources and information to help you get started as a university or clinic employee. If you have any questions, please contact us at 918-594-8221.
New Employee Orientation
We strongly encourage all new employees to attend orientation. At orientation, a HR staff member will help guide you through any necessary paperwork, provide you with training and benefits information and answer any question you may have about working at OSU Center for Health Sciences.
New Employee Resources
Learn more about insurance, retirement, time off and other benefits and services available to you. You can also find resources on how to complete many important employee functions (timesheets, ID badges, etc).
Employees are to immediately begin using the timekeeping system in Banner. The website is: http://my.okstate.edu. Log in using your OKEY username and password. Click “Oklahoma State University” under the “Go To” dropdown on the right hand corner of the page. On the left hand side of the page, click on the “Employee” tab. From there, click on the “Employee Self Service” link. Biweekly employees will select the “Time Sheet” link and monthly employees will select the “Leave Report” link.
Biweekly time entry and approval are due by noon on the 1st Monday after the end of the pay period. Please check with your supervisor for department deadlines. Biweekly payday is usually every other Friday.
Monthly leave entry is due by noon on the first workday after the 15th day of the month. Monthly payday is usually the last working day of the month.
Log on to: http://my.okstate.edu using your OKEY username and password. Click “Oklahoma State University” under the “Go To” dropdown on the right hand corner of the page. On the left hand side of the page, click on the “Employee” tab. From there, click on the “Employee Self Service” link. Click on “Pay Stub” to view paystubs.
Benefits selections have specific deadlines based on your hire date. It’s important to attend the Benefit session you are scheduled for to ensure your benefit enrollment is processed by the deadline. Questions contact Bobbie Mathews, 918-594-8222.
For more detailed information about OSU benefits:
To obtain an employee ID badge and parking pass, please visit Campus Security on the OSU-CHS campus:
1111 W 17th Street
1111 W 17th Street
Tulsa, OK 74107
To set up your OSU email (OKEY account) you must have your Banner ID and PIN. You may activate your OKEY account from the following website: http://okey.okstate.edu.
For help activating your email account contact the OSU-CHS IT Helpdesk at 918-561-1800. Your PIN will be sent to the email account you provided on your Personal Information Form (in HR) 3–5 days after your payroll paperwork is complete. Be sure to check your spam folder.
- Employee Self-Service (myOKstate) - Is your online resource for many important employee functions including timekeeping, paystubs, leave balances and more.
- IT Help Desk - Call 918-561-1800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with computer, network, printer or telephone issues.
- Title IX (Sexual Harassment Awareness) - Provides information on required training, reporting and who to contact.
- Compliance Office - Find information on required HIPAA training, compliance guidance and how to file a report. Call 918-586-4561.
- Campus Security - Provides 24/7 security, campus escorts, lost and found, ID badges and more. Call 918-625-8592.
- Centernet - A comprehensive list of resources for faculty and staff.