- About Us
Department of Pediatrics
The Department of Pediatrics at the OSU Center for Health Sciences provides the pediatric and adolescent components of osteopathic medical education, trains multiple disciplines of residents in post-graduate medical education, participates in research and other scholarly activities and provides pediatric and adolescent health care services.
We strive to be a leader in pediatric and adolescent medicine by:
- Being resident/student centered, scholarly driven, community focused and performance based.
- Educating life-long learners in evidence-based medicine, thereby helping them become intellectual and ethical leaders in their profession
- Leading the implementation of improved and progressive models of medical education and health care delivery
- Supporting diversity, mutual respect and high aspirations
- Being recognized for ethical, compassionate, and high quality practice of pediatric and adolescent osteopathic medical care
The Pediatrics Residency Program is a three-year program to prepare osteopathic pediatricians. Pediatric residents receive training in all areas of pediatrics.
Department of Pediatrics faculty are committed to providing excellent medical education and resident training in a supportive environment.
OSU Pediatrics provide well-child checkups, immunizations and treatment of common illnesses. Call 918-382-4600 to make an appointment