- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- » COM @ Cherokee Nation
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Our first ALUMNI WEEKEND was held on September 27 – 28, 2019.
It is always great having alumni back to campus! The Family Fun Day was a huge success.
Faculty, staff, students, alumni and their friends and families enjoyed great food,
activities, and live music! The first ever all-class reunion went well. It was great
meeting everyone and getting to know you.
2020 Alumni Festivities
September 11, 2020
Join faculty, staff, students, and alumni for an evening of fun! Bring your family and friends for great food, games, and entertainment! Free for all ages.
Activities include: Food, Inflatables, Carnival Activities, Crafts, and more!
- 4- 7 p.m. I Cowboy Park I Family Fun Day
- 7 - 8 p.m. I Tandy Conference Center I Alumni Reception