- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- » COM @ Cherokee Nation
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
The Alumni Association is looking for any alumni who want to volunteer their time, talents, or other resources to help improve the experiences of our current or prospective students. If you’re interested in mentoring a current graduate or undergraduate/prospective medical student by allowing them an opportunity to shadow with you, please complete the below questionnaire.
Please note, there will be an application process for undergraduates interested in shadowing a physician. Our Recruitment Office will review all applications. They will have completed HIPAA and Blood Borne Pathogen training through OSU-CHS before beginning their shadowing experience. The physician will not be required to complete these with the applicant. Our Recruitment Office will schedule the shadowing experience based on the physician schedule.
The Alumni Office will work with the OSU-CHS graduate office to pair current graduate students with an alumni. We will work with alumni and schedule these Shadowing Experiences around their availability.