- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
The Wellness Center features a wide range of equipment for all fitness levels, locker room and storage facilities for member convenience and a variety of services and events to help promote general wellness.
The facility houses several pieces of cardio equipment like treadmills, bikes and elliptical, and strength equipment such as squat and bench racks, dumbbells and machines. Locker rooms, individual lockers and showers are available to members.
Wellness Center services include:
- Facility Tours and Equipment Orientation
- Blood Pressure Screenings
- Fitness Assessments
- Wellness Coaching
- Weight Management
- Fitness Classes
- Mindfulness Mediation
All individuals wishing to use the Wellness Center must have a current enrollment/waiver form on file. Students must renew their memberships at the beginning of each academic year.