- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Tobacco and Vape-Free Campus
The OSU Center for Health Sciences is committed to promoting a healthier and safer campus environment for students, employees and visitors. The OSU Center for Health Sciences is a tobacco-free environment, prohibiting the use of all tobacco products anywhere on campus, including parking lots and grounds.
Tobacco use includes, but is not limited to, using or carrying a lighted cigarette, cigar, pipe, other lighted or electronic smoking device, or the use of smokeless tobacco, including snuff, chewing tobacco, smokeless pouches, or any other form of loose-leaf, smokeless tobacco.
Free smoking cessation classes, educational materials and other resources are available to those who wish to stop smoking or using other tobacco-related products. For more information, email email@example.com.