- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Human Subjects Research
The IRB at OSU CHS
OSU Center for Health Sciences is committed to and guided by the ethical principles regarding research involving human subjects as set forth in the report, Ethical Principles and Guidelines for the Protection of Human Subjects in Research, also known as the Belmont Report, published by the National Commission for the Protection of Human Subjects of Biomedical and Behavioral Research.
OSU-CHS IRB committee meets at noon on the third Wednesday of each month.
Information must be submitted to the committee two weeks prior to the meeting date. Protocols must be submitted to the IRB administration and Office of Research. New protocol will need to be presented to the IRB Board. Please schedule this time with the IRB Administrator.