- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
OED Professional Development
The Office of Educational Development offers faculty development sessions every semester and throughout the summer in order to promote best teaching practices and provide support for new technologies. Miss something? Check out all of our archived content.
Spring 2019 Live Series
Click HERE to register.
Jan 8, 2019 - Sharing with SharePoint
Feb 5, 2019 - Utilizing PowerPoint in Lecture
March 5, 2019 - Increasing Student Engagement
April 9, 2019 - Using Audience Response Effectively
May 7, 2019 - Making Use of Video for Learning
Spring 2019 Webinar Series
More info coming soon!