- About Us
Student Programs and Resources
The Office of American Indians In Medicine and Science (AIMS) endeavors to motivate American Indian and Alaska Native students to remain in the academic pipeline and to pursue a career in the health professions and/or biomedical research. Thereby increasing the number of American Indian and Alaskan Native medical professionals in the workforce.
High School, College/Pre-Med Students
The AIMS office works with several other programs to engage Native American youth.
- Native Explorers
- Native OK Stars Summer Research
- OSU Center for Sovereign Nations Programs
- OSU Center for Health Sciences High School Programs
Medical and Graduate School Students
OSU Center for Health Sciences offers paths in osteopathic medicine and several graduate programs.
- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Rural Medical Track
- School of Allied Health
- School of Biomedical Sciences
- School of Forensic Sciences
- School of Health Care Administration
- Residency and Fellowship Programs
Scholarship selection and the student loan process can be quite daunting and competitive. Native students have unique opportunities for funding. Educational opportunities may include funding from your tribe as well as other native directed resources.
Scholarship opportunities, as well as student loan requests have varying deadlines for applying. Certain applications may also rely on FAFSA information for need-based awards.