- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- » COM @ Cherokee Nation
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
OSU-CHS Health Alert - Coronavirus
Coronavirus: What You Need to Know
With the continued rise of COVID-19 cases in Oklahoma, OSU Center for Health Sciences is dedicated to helping our communities and fellow citizens cope with this crisis by offering resources and up-to-date information on this pandemic.
OSU health officials, in partnership with the Oklahoma State Department of Health, are closely monitoring the outbreak of the coronavirus.
You can limit your likelihood of contracting the coronavirus by following these guidelines:
- Stay home as much as possible.
- Avoid close contact with people.
- Wash your hands often. Use soap and water and wash for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue, then throw the tissue into the trash.
- Disinfect frequently touched objects or surfaces.
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has created a website to provide current information about the 2019 Coronavirus.
Johns Hopkins University has created a map to monitor the spread of the virus.
Oklahoma State Department of Health has a webpage dedicated to updates.
For more information about COVID-19 and how it affects you, visit our COVID-19 FAQs
If you are an OSU-CHS student, visit our Student FAQs
If you are an employee at OSU-CHS or OSU Medicine, visit our Campus FAQs