- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- » Clinical Skills & Simulation Center
- » Continuing Medical Education
- » Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Graduate Programs
- » School of Allied Health
- » School of Biomedical Sciences
- » School of Health Care Administration
- » School of Forensic Sciences
- » Physician Assistant Program
- About Us
Commitment to Osteopathic Graduate Medical Education
In accordance with its mission, Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences and the Osteopathic Medical Education Consortium of Oklahoma (OMECO) are dedicated to educating and training osteopathic physicians with an emphasis on providing health care for rural and underserved areas of Oklahoma. We are committed to providing the highest quality of patient care and graduate medical education.
Residency and Fellowship Programs
Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences currently sponsors 21 residency programs and one fellowship. Under the sponsorship of OMECO there are five Teaching Health Center residency programs in Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. With exceptional leadership and vision we are committed to ensure that all of our graduate medical education programs exceed the Institutional and Program Requirements promulgated by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education.