- About Us
Arson and Explosives Investigation Graduate Certificate
The Graduate Certificate in Arson and Explosives Investigation (AEI) provides graduate-level education for law enforcement and military investigators in support of their professional mission.
A graduate certificate is an academic credential earned after completing a short program of focused study. Graduate certificate programs can serve both as a stepping stone onto more advanced study leading to a master’s or doctoral degree, or as a standalone educational achievement to assist an individual in their career.
- Online and hybrid courses
- Related professional background
- Appropriate clearance
- Prior approval from lead instructor
- 12 credit hours - two core and two advanced graduate course in the M.S. Forensic Sciences AEI program
- Courses taken in the certificate program count toward the M.S. Forensic Sciences AEI program
For questions about the AEI graduate certificate, please contact the School of Forensic Sciences.